Don’t forget to take a portable audible carbon monoxide alarm on holiday with you. Protecting the family when away is often overlooked in the rush to pack the family suitcases.
There are 2 types of high-efficiency condensing boiler:
- System boiler: heats your hot water through a hot water cylinder
- Combination (combi) boiler: gives you instant hot water without the need for a cylinder
Each type delivers all the benefits of high-efficiency technology.
Here are a few examples and guidelines to help you identify the type of condensing boiler most likely suited to your needs:
- I live in a flat or bungalow with little or no roof space – COMBI BOILER
- I want to convert my loft – SYSTEM BOILER
- My home has more than 2 bathrooms – SYSTEM BOILER
- My main water pressure is low – SYSTEM BOILER
- I need to have hot water available on demand without waiting for it to heat up – COMBI BOILER
- I want to install a Megaflo – SYSTEM BOILER